donderdag 7 april 2011

About me.

To start of with, I have Asperger's syndrome. It's a mild form of autism. It rarely affects me, expect I have difficulty reading people.

However, I think I might be suffering from some kind of bipolar disorder on top of that. I'm not sure, I'm not a doctor, but most of what I can find about it, fits.
From time to time, I'll have periods where I do a hell of a lot of work. And, like right now, I'l have periods where I just can't work. My brain freezes up. It's more then just not feeling like working. I literally can't think. My mind feels jumbled, chaotic. I can't focus or concentrate, I'm slightly depressed even.

And of course this happens one of those blargh-ish episodes strikes right before I need to hand in a lot of projects.

The morale of this story is...
If you think something's wrong with you, don't drag it out. Go find help. That's what I plan to do the next time I go home.

In the meantime, here's something to show you all how I feel.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten