zaterdag 16 april 2011

Deadlines...

...are things I do not like.

Especially when I have to do an assignment about a subject I do not care for.

Namely, architecture and rendering.

I know why we get the assignments and I know it's good for me to learn to reach deadlines, but I just dont like these kinds of assignments.
First off, I've been done architectural work for internship. That was almost 4 months of making buildings. Sure, gathering reference materials was fun (roadtrip.. :) ), but creating buildings is not something I enjoy.

The second thing is rendering. I understand we all need to know how materials work for Maya, but also for engines, like Unreal or CryEngine. But I'll bet using those will be a lot more fun. Why?

Hopefully, witin the next few weeks, I'll be able to post a tutorial about some of the stuff I've done and learned so far. That way this blog will be of greater value and I might learn some more interesting things about modelling in Maya, Nurbs and rendering.

For now, it's back to work.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten