woensdag 6 april 2011

So yeah...

I got myself a blog.

The reason for doing this, is pretty much to have somewhere to rant.

A little about me.

I am 26 years old. Currently attending the International Game Architecture and Design course at NHTV university at Breda, Holland.

I try to be an artist. I'm not sure when I'll be one, though.

So what else?

Well, I've been described as Big Buck Bunny. If you haven't seen it, shame on you, here's your chance to make up for it.


Yeah...

But it fits. I'm big, kind, just don't piss me off. I can kick you in the head while both of us are standing...no really, I can.

Mostly, I try to do my homework, work out and lose weight and enjoy life. Hell, it's short enough, might as well enjoy it while it lasts, right? Or at least until they create working bio-mechnical augmentations, human integrated nano-technology and finally figure out how to stop aging :)

So in a nutshell, I'm a nerd, transhumanist, athiest, techgeek, gamer, wannabe(martial) artist and overall a nice guy.

The one really big downside to being me is, is that I don't really "get" people. But i'll leave that for another blog.

Enjoy while it lasts(anything really) :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten